1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site
Bohler-Uddeholm grants you permission (which may be revoked at any time) to use the Site as follows:
- You may view, download or print individual files or pages containing the Content, but only for personal use, if you are an individual, or internal use, if you are a company, organization or other entity, and provided that you do not remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content; no other use is permitted; this permission is not a transfer of title or copyright in the Site or the Content and Bohler-Uddeholm retains all right, title and interest, including the copyright, in and to the foregoing
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell or otherwise use any Content without Bohler-Uddeholm's prior written permission
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, deceptive, fraudulent, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, disparaging, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, material that violates the privacy rights of any third party, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation; Bohler-Uddeholm will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Bohler-Uddeholm to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation
- you may not use the Site or the Content in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, interrupt, or otherwise impair the operation of the Site in any way, and you may not use the Site or the Content in any manner which could interfere with any other party?s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Content
- you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through means such as hacking, password mining, data mining, automated programs, robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and/or extraction tools, or other means
- and you may not upload any files that contain or otherwise introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may damage the operation of the site or any computer or other property of Bohler-Uddeholm or any other party.
4. Privacy and Confidentiality
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY COURSE OF DEALING BETWEEN PARTIES OR ANY USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, BOHLER-UDDEHOLM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR, BUG OR VIRUS FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE GENERAL NOTES ON OUR PRODUCTS AND THEIR USES. IT SHOULD NOT THEREFORE BE CONSTRUED AS A WARRANTY OF SPECIFIC PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED OR A WARRANTY FOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Bohler-Uddeholm neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Bohler-Uddeholm assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, deceptive, fraudulent, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, disparaging, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, material that violates the privacy rights of any third party, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation, contained in any such locations on the Site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER BOHLER-UDDEHOLM, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. BOHLER-UDDEHOLM ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE, OR OF YOUR DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE. BOHLER-UDDEHOLM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, AS WELL AS ANY OFF SITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER OR INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding to any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Bohler-Uddeholm. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Bohler-Uddeholm does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Bohler-Uddeholm specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose do not provide adequate security
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature
- or are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Bohler-Uddeholm endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you visit or establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Bohler-Uddeholm. No authorization or permission is given for framing or linking to any pages of this Site or any of the Content, whether in whole or in part.
8. Export Control
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. You agree to comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and any and all other applicable foreign laws and regulations as they may exist from time to time with respect to this Agreement. Bohler-Uddeholm does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
Fax: (630) 883-3101
Postal Address: 2505 Millennium Drive, Elgin, IL 60124
Web site URL: http://www.bucorp.com/