BOHLER-UDDEHOLM H13 SUPERIOR
Bohler-Uddeholm H13 Superior is a 5% chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloyed hot work tool steel. In service, it is characterized by:
- High level of resistance to thermal shock and thermal fatigue.
- Good high-temperature strength.
- Excellent toughness and ductility in all directions.
- Good machinability and pollishability.
- Excellent through-hardening properties.
- Good dimensional stability during hardening.
The physical and mechanical properties of Bohler-uddeholm H13 Superior make possible its use in many applications:
- Dies for casting of aluminum and other light metals
- Extrusion dies for aluminum or other nonferrous alloys.
- Forging dies and die holders for steel or other ferrous and nonferrous alloys.
- Hot shearing blades.
- Tools for hot stamping.
- Wear resistant parts.
- Molds for plastic products.
|Bohler-Uddeholm H13 Superior Data Sheet (Rev. 11.2015)||PDF / 544 KB|
Need More Information? Click Here to Contact us Now
Request a Quotation Now